Relishing Experience - Mani Mansion


Imagine finding a lush green place in the middle of Ahmedabad; a dream come true. Mani Mansion is a beautiful heritage site located on the busy street of Paldi, Ahmedabad. Once you reach the place, all it welcomes you with is a fresh cool breeze and cooling atmosphere.

Mani Mansion is actually an old heritage house with an early 20th century architectural elements. They have tried to preserve the heritage as well as provide an upscale and modern café for youngsters and families of Ahmedabad city. Here are some pictures from this place.





Its café, Fresh Roast is quiet well-known for lovely environment and scrumptious food. They have recently opened up a fine-dine restaurant as well. Recently, I was invited for a food bloggers table at their newly opened restaurant. Here’s what I had:

Welcome Drink

Kiwi Punch: A classic drink with right amount of sweetness and punch of Kiwi that instantly soothes the hot and humid environment around me. It was great accompaniment to rest of our starters and main course.





Starters

Spinach and Corn Balls:  These balls were perfectly crisp on outer side and cheesy and soft on the inside, which made them a lovely delicacy. It was served with a Mayo dip that made it a best combination.


Potato Vadas:
The hot and soft Potato vadas complimented the rainy weather. Their freshness and crunchiness with mint and coriander chutney, made it a heavenly platter. I totally loved it.



Mexican Soup: I love Mexican cuisine and this soup made its way to my heart. The real tanginess and crispness of tortilla made it a superb starter to being our heartily meal.



Main Course

Italiano Pizza: I absolutely love their Pizza. Whenever, I used to visit Fresh Roast, I always used to order their Pizza and seeing it on our menu, made me very happy. The taste, consistency, and flavor of the Pizza were unchanged. And this really enhanced my happiness. Very rarely, you get spots that offer the same taste. The Pizza remains to be my favorite.



Arrabiata Pasta: I totally loved it. Every flavor and spice of the Pasta was perfect. It had a rich and creamy taste and it was served with fresh Garlic bread. A simple and yummlicious dish.



Green Thai Curry and Rice: I like dishes that are simple, authentic, and flavorful in taste. Thai food is one of the cuisines that add different flavors together to create a spectacular dish. Green Thai Curry is one of the prominent dishes and I totally enjoyed having it on my main course.



Overall, my experience at Mani Mansion was really delightful. I would encourage everyone to visit it for a relishing experience. 

 

Comments