Food Review: Silver Leaf, Cama Hotel

Cama Hotels is not a new name for Ahmedabad or Amdavadis. It's one of the well-known and oldest hotels in Ahmedabad. 

Over the years, they have lived up to their name by continuous exploring and innovating new ideas. 

Recently, they had sent me their vegetarian dishes for #menutrials and I had #loved their food. That's when I decided that next time whenever I have a get together planned, I will order their food.

And I got that chance today. I had some friends coming over and I decided to #takeaway from Silver Leaf.


Being a foodie, I always love to try different dishes. So the ones that I had brought today were different from what I had received earlier. 

My take away included:

- Hot and Sour Soup

A refreshing and much needed soup in the sudden weather change of Ahmedabad. The pallette of this was just right.


- Spinach Mozzarella Squares

I was unable to put it down. The crispy squares were filled with perfectly cooked soft and tasteful spinach and cheese combination. It came with a spicy and cheese sauce and together, they were a Deal!!


- Kung Pao Noodles

I love noodles of any type and kind. Basically, noodles are my go to food whenever I cannot decide what to order or make. And, I am glad I ordered these. 

- Parsi Vegetarian Curry with Rice

I haven't got any chance to try Parsi cuisine as frequently as I have tried others. So this dish intrigued me and raised a high level of curiosity to try it out. Specially, since it is a Vegetarian dish. 

The flavors were potent and visible. It had a strong base of authentic Parsi taste and was quite a meal in itself. 



- Baked Macaroni

My All Time Favourite ❤️❤️❤️ This was one of the best Baked Macaroni, I ever had in Ahmedabad. The olives and fresh basil did an amazing trick. The macaroni and cheese were fully combined with perfectly crisp layer. 

-
- Paneer Rogan Josh & Tawa Fulkas

Another dish that captured my imagination was Paneer Rogan Josh. As the name suggests, it had an air of Kashmiri spices around it. What I loved about this dish was the Khada spices flavour in the base. The spicy flavour was just right but created through the Khada masala. Loved it! 


Overall, it was a lovely experience. Their meals are wholesome and a dish is good enough for two people. 

If you are doubtful about what to order, take away, or go where this weekend - I would suggest, head to Silver Leaf, Cama Hotels.

Comments