All Plate Dishes Review: Annual Celebrations @ Food Entrepreneur’s Alliance


In end of November, Ahmedabad experienced one of its kind events – Annual Celebrations of Food Entrepreneur’s Alliance. FEA (Food Entrepreneur’s Alliance) is a group which aims to bring people from food industry together. They strive to make this industry a better and bigger place.



While I am glad that I am part of this group as a food blogger; I am also amazed how transparent it works. Apart from this, FEA also organizes food trials to different places where you can taste the food as well as experience the culture as well.

This event also marked the launch of their magazine – Food Entrepreneur’s Today, which covers  all the hips and happenings of the food industry. When we talk about this group, it is difficult to miss the good food that was served along, right?





Here’s what I tried:

Rasna: This stall has some authentic winter dishes such as Makki ki roti, Sarso Ka Saag, and Haldi ka saag. The taste was really delicious. The Haldi Ka Saag was unique as well yummy. It was served with Garlic chutney and Mirchi ka Tencha. It was a lovely combination and one of the dishes, which I really relished.



Roastea:  विंटर हो और चाय ना हो?
This unique stall captured my eyes and I went to understand what it was about. Without hesitation, the owners replied and explained their concept: they are building special vending machines that give you tea, which is has organic flavors. They generate their own flavors and their vending machine can brew 70 cups in tea in a single go. They also brew coffee, which has authentic filter coffee that is brought from South.



Momoman: Momoman is a prominent name when it comes for Momo’s and pan- Asian food dishes. I straight headed on to try their Veg Momo’s, which is served with mouth-watering chutney that takes this dish to next level.



Momin Drinks: They were serving various mixology drinks, which were really refreshing and different. I tried Refreshing Mule, which was mix of Greenapple puree, Mango puree, and cucumber. It was really amazing! My dad tried Beetroot Rose Spiritzer, which was also an interesting mix. Probably, my words fall short in explaining how refreshing it was.



Radhika’s: I tried Podi Masala Dosa from Radhika’s. What fasicinated me was the different name and approach. This Dosa was stuffed with podi masala that gave it a different taste. It was a good dish.



Tomato’s: Tomato’s is hand down my favorite place and Mexican Hot Pot is my favorite dish from this restaurant. As soon as I saw this stall there, I immediately headed to try my favorite dish. I was so excited that I forgot to take a picture of this. Only one word – perfect!


Choice: If I head over to Tomato’s for Mexican Hot Pot, I head to Choice every time, I have cravings for Pizza. There Desi style Pizza’s is marvelous. They magically transport me to another land. Again, I didn’t click a picture for this but I loved the fact that the quality and taste was same as always. Loved it!

No dinner is complete without sweet, right? Ended it with Gajar Ka Halwa that was scrumptious.


Indeed, one of the best experience.

Share your thoughts with me on cuisinesbynikita@gmail.com


Follow, Share, and Like my posts at:

Facebook – All Plate Dishes

Instagram - @allplatedishes

Zomato - Nikita Dudani




Comments