Smoked Corn Smoothie
Corn is the hot favorite this season. I can use it in everything and anything. I was craving for something smoky effect.
Though the monsoon suggest for something hot, I choose to have a chilled smoothie. Here’s the recipe for it.
- Corn – 1 medium
- Curd or yogurt – ½ cup
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Chili Flakes – 1 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Ica cubes – 5-6
- Lemon Juice – 1 – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- On slow gas flame, sauté the corn so that it has the smoky effect.
- As you enjoy corn on the cob, in the same way, you have to make it. Give it a little extra effect for the smoky flavor.
- Using a knife, cut the kernels from the corn.
- Bring the butter on room temperature and add it to the kernels. (This is optional)
- Now in a mixer, add corn, curd, oregano, chili flakes, salt, ice cubes, and mix it to a smooth consistency.
- Before serving, add lime juice and enjoy it with some hot pipping snacks.