Myonsto – Online Shopping Destination

Myonsto is like a dream come true. Living near Ahmedabad Airport, there are certain food items that are not available here.

So when, Myonsto was launched, I was eager to place an order and try it. So yesterday, I placed an order for some household groceries and personal products. Immediately, I got a call from Myonsto that my order is confirmed. And they told me it would be delivered today before 5 Pm.

Again, today I got a call from delivery people that they are coming to deliver my order. I was very pleased that they are taking utmost care of their customers. Once they delivered, they asked me to confirm since I was in office. I did that!


And when I came home, I got to see this:




Personalization makes me happy. And, Myonsto just knew how to do it. A personal note, a small book, and some stickers. I loved, loved, and loved it!



Coming to the products, I absolutely liked it. I checked the packaging; it was fresh. All packaging was done this year and it does make a difference! Moreover, the joy of having goods delivered –especially those that are not easily available in my area, is pure joyous!



They have definitely gained a regular customer. 

Comments

Shehroz Ahmed said…
Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.
opi nail polish