Pineapple & Mint Juice
The weather in Ahmedabad is changing, drastically. While it is hot in morning, it is windy in evening and not to forget, the unusual rains. In such a situation, I wanted something that goes well with the mood.
I looked in my fridge and found Pineapple and Mint there. What more could I ask for? Mint is the ultimate refreshment and Pineapple is my favorite. Here's the recipe for it:
- Diced Pineapple – 1 ½ cup
- Fresh Mint leaves – 12-15
- Grated Nutmeg – 1 tsp
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Water – ¼ cup
- In a mixer grinder, add all the stuff.
- Grind it until it forms smooth consistency.
- Add more water if required.
- Chill & Serve