Relishing Experience: Incasa Restaurant Visit

Incasa have been on my wish list for a long time. So, finally on a family get-together and birthday party, I along with my family headed to Incasa.

The first thing I noticed while parking was an amazing interior and good light that captured you at the very first glance. As we climbed up the stairs, I was slightly surprised to see lights as they were yellow. Not that, I do not like yellow but giving to the ambiance created and the space layout, the lights were looking odd. Yet, when I came to reason behind it – my point of view completely changed. The interior were done according to the theme, ‘illusion’, which makes it, quiet perfect and it solved my mystery too.

Find out more about it on:


Share your journey/experience of food whether it is in a renowned restaurant or a roadside stall. E-mail me the details and I will blog it for you. Send in your experiences with photos at nikitadudani@gmail.com having 'Journey of a foodie' in subject line. 

Comments