Black Grape Salad
Salads are always filler. They fill your stomach without increasing your weight. Easy to make, quick to serve; salads complete the meal. Sharing with you all Jia Khanchandani’s recipe of Black grape salad.
For it, you need:
- Finely chopped cabbage: 1 cup
- Finely chopped Tomato: 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Cucumbers: 1 cup
- Black grapes: 1 cup
- Hung curd: 1 ½ cup
- Salt: as per taste
- Red chili powder: 1 teaspoon
- Finely chopped coriander: 3 tablespoon
|Black Grape Salad|
- In a bowl, add cucumber, cabbage, tomatoes, black grapes and curd.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Throw in salt and red chili powder and mix it with the salad.
- Chill it and add coriander before serving.
Recipe and picture by Jia Khanchandani.
Jia Khanchandani is a foodie and an expert chef. Cooking has been her passion since she was in 8 std. Mastering the style for more than 20 years, she has an awe for garnishing and perfection. She loves to experiment and serve her family members with something new everyday.
- Complied by Nikita Dudani