Food Review | Wrapico

Wrapico is a new restaurant opened in Hansol area, Ahmedabad. It is a small QSR; painted in a beautiful combination of gray and green.

I was quite happy to see this come up in my area as there are hardly any good restaurants. My recent visit to this place was to basically taste the yummy food and see the combinations they have.



The place has limited seats, enough to accommodate 12-15 people. The décor are simple and classic. The staff is helpful and aids you in deciding the best option.


Here’s what I tried:

Pineapple & Grapes Juice: This is what all you need in this humidity. A combination of refreshing flavors, which are balanced well. The good thing was that there were no added flavors or sweeteners to it.



Garlic Bread: The classic garlic bread, grilled to perfection with a subtle amount of cheese. I liked the crispy, crunchy, and gooey taste it had formulated.


Penne Arrabiata Pasta: The saucy and chewy Pasta with a tangy flavor of tomato sauce. The good thing was that the sauce wasn’t too much or too less in it. The pasta was cooked to perfection that let me devour in the delicious taste.



Tax-Max Wrap: I personally like Mexican taste. The Tax-Max wrap was a lovely combination of flavors. I could feel the exact Mexican taste that I was looking for in this wrap. It was fresh, soft, and had rich fillings.


Overall, my experience at Wrapico was really good. And I hope they continue to provide such satisfactory services.



===============================================================

Cost for Two: 600 INR

Ambiance: 4.5/5

Staff & Service: 3.5/5

Food: 4/5

Email me - cuisinesbynikita@gmail.com

Follow us at:

Twitter - @StrokesOfPen

Instagram - @StrokesOfPen

Zomato - Nikita Dudani

Like us at Facebook - Strokes Of Pen

Thank you for stopping by! :)

                                                                 

Wrapico Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments