Food Review: Tiffinity | Home-Made Food at Your Doorstep |

Tiffinity.com is a well-known online service that delivers homemade food at your doorstep. Within few days of its launch, it is garnered quite a lot appreciation.

For me, it was a boon. I thought of trying some of the dishes to see how the service is. Therefore, I logged in and I saw a wide array of tiffin options. From traditional Sindhi dishes to UP dishes and western items – there are good options to select from.



Once you have selected your dish, choose it and check out like the one you do on any other e-commerce website.

I choose to try the following.


UP Kachoris with Kaali Alu Sabji from Radhi's Culinary

A Delicacy from UP, straight delivered to your home. This tiffin was loaded by beautiful and intricate flavors. The amount was good enough for one person. I received two Kachori’s – filled with the right amount of filling. It was quite heavy in itself.


Accompanied with Kaali Alu Sabji; a single kachori could fill my stomach. The sabzi had lovely and freshly grinded spices. These provided authentic UP flavor taste to my craving taste buds.


Right in portion, perfect balance of flavors – Radhi’s culinary definitely did justice to the authentic UP taste.



Sangri Sabji & Dal ki Puri from Nishi's Rasoi

Sangri is a bygone item. When I looked at this in list, I was confused because I had never heard of it. But my dad, he wanted to try this because he had some fond memories of this dish.

Next, I knew, I ordered it. Quite delightful tiffin it was!



The Sangri was cooked properly with minimal spices that didn’t kill the original taste of this leaves. Its accompaniment Dal ki Puri was also loaded with flavors and together, it was a lovely dish.

Kheer, Puris & Alu ki Sabzi from Gattu da Dhaba

Last but not the least, this tiffin was yummy of all. The ajwain ki puri was lovely in taste and perfect for hot weather. Alu Ki Sabzi was yummy and loaded with desi spices. The balanced flavors and ingredients in this sabzi made it a beautiful experience.


The kheer made the tiffin a lip-smacking experience by being the perfect sweet dish. Really enjoyed the exotic flavors, this tiffin carried.




Overall, I was super impressed with the food and its contents. All the home cooks had done a superb job. And I would really like to thank tiffinity.com to bridge the gap between home-cooked meal and foodies; like me. 


Tiffinity Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Alana said…
Disappointed - I attempted to load the website and it doesn't load properly - just got some links on a page that looked like how an Internet page looked back in 1997 (yes, I was online that far back). Although I assume this is local to Ahmedabad, I was still intrigued.